Anthony Hold Open Assembly Kit, 1995-Present SKU 02-14649-0001
1) “AABparts.com” and “AAB Parts, LLC”, “AAB” and “We” are used interchangeably in this document.
2) Our customers’ full satisfaction is our goal and we will do our utmost to achieve that goal. 100% Money Back Guarantee, No Restocking Fee.
3) We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice to our customers. The fact that you make a purchase from AAB, automatically implies your agreement and acceptance of this policy.
4) If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us for a full refund. Such reasons may be: Wrong Purchase, Poor Quality (including Defective Product), Damaged Packaging, Wrong Product Shipped by AAB, etc.
5) If your refund request is due to AAB's fault, we will also refund the shipping cost both ways. If the refund request is because of the customer's fault (such as choosing the wrong product, change of mind, etc.), we will still refund the product cost. But the customer will be required to absorb shipping cost each way.
6) Please log on to www.aabparts.com , go to My Account > My Orders > select the order you wish to return and click on the “Return” link. Complete the form and submit it. AAB will evaluate your request and will respond with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) within 48-72 hours.
7) Items can only be returned if Returned Material Authorization (RMA) has been issued by AAB. The RMA will be communicated to the customer via e-mail within 48-72 hours.
8) If you require an exchange, return the current purchase and place a new order online.
9) You can expect the refund in approx. seven (7) days back to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
10) Items shipped from AABparts.com can be returned within 15 days of receipt of shipment unless specifically mentioned otherwise by AAB. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. But such exceptions will always be spelled out before your purchase.
11) If there is evidence of customer abuse of the product, AAB reserves the right to reject the claim.
12) If the customer returns a product that is not originally supplied by AAB, we reserve the right to reject the claim.
13) If a “Special Deal” specifically mentions “No Return or Replacement” or “Sold as Is”, we will not accept returns or process refunds.
14) Extended Delivery Times
In the unlikely event that we do not have an item in stock, we will propose an estimated delivery time. In that case then, you have the right to cancel the order partially or entirely. A refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase will be made within seven (7) days.
15) AAB’s contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org